Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
With its Instagram-friendly packaging and promise of cleaner ingredients, Drunk Elephant has become one of the hottest skincare brands on the market today.
What is the Framboos Glycolic Night Serum :
- Contains an 11 % blend of alpha-hydroxy acids—glycolic, tartaric, lactic and citric acids—which exfoliate dead skin cells and brighten the skin.
- Also contains one percent salicylic acid (beta-hydroxy acid), which provides additional surface exfoliation and penetrates more deeply to help unclog pores.
- Has a 3.8 pH, which is on par with other acid-based exfoliants.
- Has a gel texture, and can be applied all over the skin or as a spot treatment on pimples. You can also mix it with the Marula Oil.
- We recommend starting out with applications every other night, increasing to nightly if you can tolerate it.
- According to Drunk Elephant , it is without "harsh side effects like dryness or sensitization," thanks to the moisturizing plant extracts, marula oil and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid.
***pre order only